Join Shinju Dojo at this year’s second annual Solstice Lantern Walk Through the Solar System. We will be hosting a table at the planet Mars.
Saturday, December 21
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Our path follows markers on the west side of Lake Sacajawea, representing a 3.7 billion mile stroll from the Sun (south end of the lake) to Pluto (north end).
We'll bring some light and cheer to the longest night of the year, and celebrate the return of longer days.
- Bring the family.
- Dress for the weather.
- Bring headlamps and balloon lanterns and flashlights.
- Look for Santa!
Let’s celebrate the return of longer days and warm up the start of winter by meeting new friends! Meet some of the small organizations that make Longview a great place to live.
- Get your solar system passport stamped as you reach each planet.
- Vote for the best-lit planet.
- Share your photos of the event with your friends.
Heather and Roy Gawlick love Aikido and have a passion for sharing it with others. They hope you'll catch the Aikido bug, too!
Shinju Dojo Aikido Martial Arts School in Longview / Kelso, Washington
A bit more...
We look forward to meeting you!
(360) 998 - 0749 - email@example.com